Competency Based Management
“Competency Based Management – How HR changed forever”
Strengthen your knowledge about competencies and learn how to apply them in your HR Department.
A workshop facilitated by Dr. Fouad Zein, the Principal Consultant at Routes for Development and Consultancy (RDC)
RDC represents Human Resources Systems Group (HRSG), a Canadian Based Firm that leads worldwide in Competency Design and Modeling.
The workshop will be held at Gefinor Rotana Hotel on October 13th, 2017 between 6:00 pm and 9:00 pm.
- What is Competency Based Management?
- Top Reasons why successful companies use competencies
- Competencies and their effect on various HR functions including: Recruitment, Compensation, Performance Management and Learning & Development.
- A closer look at competencies structure.
- How to use competencies?
- Competencies and the journey towards Talent Management.
- The challenge of how to start applying Competency Based Management.
- Measurement of Competency Based Outcomes
- How Competency Based Management lead to Modern Human Resources.
for more info please don't hesitate to call 01 373220 ext. 424 ask for Rani
Powered by iCagenda